- To obtain a challenging position in the areas of web development and information technology.
- Eastern Michigan University - Ypsilanti, MI.
- MS in Technology Management
- GPA: 3.97
- Concentration in Information Assurance
- BS in Technology Management
- GPA: 3.76
- December 2007
- Washtenaw Community College - Ann Arbor, MI.
- Oracle Developer Post-Associate Certificate
- December 2005
- AAS in Internet Professional
- GPA: 3.71
- December 2004
- Technical Option
Summary of Qualifications
- Versatile developer/programmer in both front-end ((X)HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery) and back-end (PHP, MySQL, ColdFusion, Oracle, PL/SQL).
- Information Assurance professional with experience with:
- Disk examination for corrupted files as well as malicious user activity.
- Creation of Risk and Vulnerability Assessment as well as Audit reports.
- Years of experience with different computer platforms (Windows, UNIX, Mac OS) including computer security and system administration.
- Self-starter and motivated team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow a project from concept to completion, including requirements specification, information architecture, and technical implementation.
- Senior Interface Engineer at Visual Alchemy (May 2011 – Current)
Websites worked on:
* = credentials required
- vi-ondemand.com (Front-end) – HTML5/jQuery-based iPad web application *
- synapse2013.synapseny.com (Front-end) – Responsive Design - BETA
- www.synapseny.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- mesdb.synapseny.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails) – ExtJS application *
- www.synapseny.com/e-card (Front-end) – jQuery based game
- www.virtualdiabetesinstitute.org (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- vital-signs.synapseny.com (Front- and Back-end) – Django based blog
- www.exploredm2.com (Front-end) – Responsive Design *
- static.csccenter.com (Front-end)
- www.81qd.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- oncology.synapseny.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- pulse.synapseny.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- www.qsymiap2p.com (Front-end)
- www.copdopen.com (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- www.nnpespeakertraining.com – CakePHP theme based on copd-open project (Front-end and HTML e-mails)
- www.mei-reg.com (HTML/CSS/jQuery Registration)
- www.mddexchange.com (Front-end)
- www1.presentationslidesystem.com (Front-end) HTML/JS based slide system
- Managed e-mail campaigns using JangoMail
- Sliced and optimized creative and coded HTML e-mails for various campaigns
- Worked on iPad application based on Appcelerator Titanium
- Serving multiple web developing roles for the New York City – Toronto (NYTO) Group website www.nytogroup.com (March – June 2010 / July 2011 – Current).
- Webmaster for the Serbian Unity Congress - Detroit Chapter website www.sucdetroit.org (May 2005 - Current).
- Contract HTML Coder at Experian CheetahMail www.cheetahmail.com (December 2010 – February 2011).
- Serving multiple web developing roles for the RealtyTOP application and website www.realtytop.net (March – July 2010).
- Manager, Bartender, Server at the Brown Jug Restaurant in Ann Arbor, MI (September 2004 – July 2009).
- Lab assistant for the Internet Professional and Computer Information Systems programs, Washtenaw Community College (September 2004 - December 2007).
- Assistant developer for the Venturelli Studio website www.venturellistudio.net (Summer 2005).
- Served multiple web developing roles during the creation of the "BreakOut" Marketing Group website (July 2004).
- Coder/programmer for the English version of the "Schinderwies Productions" website (Winter 2004).
- IA Software: Forensic Toolkit Suite, Event Log Explorer, Wireshark, Kill Disk, etc.
- Web Development:
- Back-End: Python (Django), PHP (CakePHP and CodeIgniter), ColdFusion MX, Oracle, PL/SQL, MySQL, Linux Scripting, etc.
- OS: Windows 95 – 7, UNIX/Linux (Red Hat, Knoppix), Mac OS 9.x – Mountain Lion.
- Cross-Browser Development: IE, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, Netscape.
- Editors: Notepad, Notepad++, HTML-Kit, vi, Dreamweaver MX, HomeSite.
- Imaging: Photoshop, ImageReady, MS Paint.
- Additional Software: MS Office Suite, iSQL*Plus, Adobe Acrobat, Sambar Server
- Available upon request